Looking for options for Andorra Tour from Barcelona? Even though the city of Barcelona offers us so many tourist possibilities, we should not leave aside the experience in Andorra. After all, near the Catalan territory, you can also live unique moments that are worth it.
How to get an Andorra Tour from Barcelona?
The starting point to attend the Andorra Tour from Barcelona is El Prat airport. This is the main place of arrival for all visitors to the city, although it is also used to get to Andorra. After all, the airfield in this town is too limited to hold mass flights.
In this sense, you can hire a private transfer service from El Prat. From here, start a 2-hour journey to finally reach your destination. At this time, you can go to different locations of interest that Andorra offers you.
What to visit on your tour?
Andorra is a principality that has evolved in recent years to become an important tourist bastion. Hence, many people decide to take this tour because it is the cheapest option. Destinations in this town include:
- Tristaina Lakes, is a beautiful excursion that will take you to see a truly impressive mountain landscape. Depart from Restaurante La Coma, where the yellow signs will take you directly to Lake Més Amunt. Then, you will be able to observe the immensity of the three mountainous lakes.
- Naturlandia is one of the most diverse adventure parks that you can find in this territory. It includes activities such as bike rides, buggy rides, horse rides, and even snow activities. The slide is one of the most acclaimed attractions in this park.
- Caldea is an attractive hot springs bath that stands out for its peculiar architecture. Of course, the most important thing is that you can go to all kinds of relaxing treatments and baths of varying temperatures. Even so, who does not enjoy facilities that border on the futuristic environments?
- Historical routes to discover more than 40 Romanesque churches that were built centuries ago. The imposing slate structures and the mountainous landscapes do not fail in this opportunity.
- Meet the beautiful mountain villages that are within the territory of Andorra. We assure you that you will greatly enjoy the views and landscapes of Pal, Fontaneda, and Llorts.
And of course, we cannot forget the most attractive tourist activity on the tour. We refer to skiing that stands out due to the inexorable presence of the Pyrenees in much of the territorial extension of Andorra. In this sense, Grandvalira is one of the best options you can choose.
How to get around on the Andorra Tour from Barcelona
Certainly, we have enough reasons to take the Andorra Tour from Barcelona. Even if your main objective is to go to the city of Barcelona, why not stay at least one day in this beautiful destination? Of course, it is difficult for you to get to know everything that Andorra has for you in a short time, but it will surely be worth it.
For this, you will certainly need an efficient transfer service that can take you and bring you back to El Prat. The same if you are staying in Barcelona and need a private driver to take care of the transfer. This is how today we bring you one of the best options for you.
Now the Andorra tour from Barcelona is more accessible
Since you are surely looking for a fast and comfortable method for the tour, here you will find the solution. We offer you access to experienced and professional drivers who will make your experience in Andorra unforgettable.